SECOND HARVEST WALNUT BROWN MULCH
Suggested Uses For Second Harvest Mulch
Use Second Harvest Mulch as a cover around:
- Trees and shrubs
- Bedding plants
- Landscaped areas for decoration
Second Harvest Mulch is available in the following colors:
Second Harvest Mulch is available in the following size:
- 2 cubic foot
Recommended Application Amounts:
|Depth||2’x6′ Area (12 |
|3’x12′ Area (36 |
|10’x10′ Area |
(100 Sq. Ft.)
|2″ depth||1 bag||3 bags||8 1/3 bags|
|3″ depth||1 1/3 bags||3 1/3 bags||11 bags|
Benefits of Using Second Harvest Mulch:
- Helps retain soil moisture and retard weed growth
- Long lasting color
- Consistent mulch quality and color with year around availability
- Less re-mulching can save money and prevent plant damage
- Ready-to-use and easy to apply
More About Second Harvest Mulch:
- Second Harvest Mulch is made from recycled hardwoods.
- Will not fade and become gray in appearance like traditional bark products.
- Color Max – Guaranteed color for 1 year.
- Decomposes much slower than traditional bark products made from soft woods.
- Safe to use around all plants.
- A premium ground cover designed for years of enjoyment with very low maintenance.
Have more than just a lawn... Have a Richlawn.
Please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.