Richlawn Winterizer supplies the university recommended 1 pound of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet.
Richlawn Winterizer is made in Colorado and is designed for use in the western United States.
- Richlawn Winterizer is unique in its offering with its organic base.
- Richlawn is organic based with DPW (Dehydrated Poultry Waste).
Benefits of using Richlawn Winterizer:
- Improves moisture retention for unpredictable winters
- Enhances soil structure
- Provides fall greening and early spring green-up
- Aids in root penetration and vigor, especially in sandy or clay soils
- Improves disease resistance
- Helps reduce thatch build-up
Recommended Application Amounts and Dates:
25# Size – 3,000 square feet (50’x60′)
Apply September through November. More than one application may be made if desired.
For correct application set your spreader open 60%.
Example: If the numbers on your spreader range from 1 to 16, you would set your spreader at ~9.5 (.60 X 16 = 9.6).
After applying Richlawn Winterizer, water normally.
To avoid rust spots on concrete areas, simply sweep any fertilizer from these areas before watering.
Lawn Care Tip
During dry periods of fall and winter, water your lawn every 5-6 weeks when temperatures are above 45 degrees.
Safe for children, pets, wildlife and the environment.