NATURE’S CYCLE 100% ORGANIC FERTILIZER
Formula: 8 – 2 – 1
Nature’s Cycle Lawn Food supplies the university recommended 1 pound of nitrogen per 1,000 square feet.
Nature’s Cycle Lawn Food is 100% organic.
- The ingredients are derived from DPW (Dehydrated Poultry Waste), blood meal, and feather meal.
- Non-burning formula
- Nature’s Cycle Lawn Food is used by golf courses across the United States.
Benefits of using Nature’s Cycle Lawn Food:
- Improves soil tilth
- Helps to balance pH
- Improves water retention
- Adds beneficial micro-organisms that helps bring dead soil back to life.
- Feeds the soil. Healthy soil is the foundation for a lush, green, healthy, lawn.
- All-season fertilizer.
- Provides essential nutrients and trace elements.
- Increases root growth to thicken up your turf.
- Encourages vigorous root systems that help choke out weeds…naturally.
Recommended Application Amounts and Dates
Established Healthy Lawns – 40# Size – 3,200 square feet (32’x100′)
Thin Weak Lawns – 40# Size – apply at double the normal rate – 1,600 square feet (32’x50′)
For best results, apply Nature’s Cycle Lawn Food every 4-6 weeks according to the schedule indicated below.
- Late April
- Early June
- Late July
- Early September
- Mid October
For correct application, set your spreader open 50%.
Example: If the numbers on your spreader range from 1 to 16, you would set your spreader at ~8 (.50 X 60 = 8).
After applying Richlawn Turf Food water normally.
Safe for children, pets, wildlife and the environment.
Have more than just a lawn... Have a Richlawn.
Please contact us with any questions, comments or concerns that you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.